The ASQ Lean Enterprise Division is excited to announce the launch of its new e-Learning Portal. This is an ideal way for individuals and organizations to begin their Lean Journey and learn how to implement Lean whether they work in manufacturing, healthcare, or service organizations.
ASQ LED is offering a comprehensive set of 73 learning modules which cover a wide range of Lean and Leadership topics including:
- A3 Problem Solving
- Value Stream Mapping
- Eight Wastes
- Flow and Pull Systems
- Visual Management
- Change Management
- Conflict Management
- and 65 more!!
The modules are grouped into five interactive, self-paced courses:
- Lean Leadership: Change Management (2 modules, 1 hr. 20 min.)
- Lean Leadership: Conflict Resolution (2 modules, 1 hr. 15 min.)
- Lean Leadership: Communications (5 modules, 3 hrs. 55 min.)
- Lean Basics (7 modules, 4 hrs. 15 min.)
- Lean Essentials (16 modules, 9 hrs. 40 min.)
and 2 specific modules – Lean Essentials for Education and Lean for Healthcare
Check out the portal, view the Leadership demo and/or request to preview a Lean or Leadership module for free.
Course fees range from $100 to $425 per course