Who We Are – ASQ
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) is a global community of people dedicated to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach to bring together the diverse quality champions who are transforming the world’s corporations, organizations and communities to meet tomorrow’s critical challenges.
- ASQ provides the quality community with training, professional certifications, and knowledge
- Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, ASQ champions people passionate about quality in more than 140 countries
- Click here to learn more about ASQ
Who We Are – ASQ Phoenix
- We are the local community component of the global ASQ community of people passionate about quality, ensuring all the benefits of the larger organization are available to our members.
- The Phoenix section (0704) of ASQ was chartered on July 1, 1957.
- The ASQ Phoenix section consists of more than 800 professional members and more than 90 student members, primarily in the greater Phoenix area
- Industries: Our members represent a wide variety of industries, as indicated by the diversity of topics in our monthly meetings
- Mission: Our section mission is to foster personal and professional relationships, and connections while providing our members with the skills, competencies and knowledge necessary to drive continuous improvement.
- ASQ Phoenix sponsors professional development activities like program meetings, certification prep courses, workshops and seminars as well as face-to-face and online networking opportunities.
- Our section provides a local forum to connect members and other quality professionals
- We meet monthly at the Edward Jones Training Facility, 8333 S. River Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85284. Our meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month, and begin at 6:00 pm
- Earn 0.5 ASQ Recertification Units (RUs) per meeting attended.
- Non-members are welcome at our events, but we do encourage you to join ASQ to gain full access to all the membership benefits
By making quality a global priority, an organizational imperative, and a personal ethic, ASQ becomes the community for everyone who seeks quality concepts, technology, or tools to improve themselves and their world.
To increase the use and impact of quality in response to the diverse needs of the world.