Who We Are – ASQ
- ASQ (American Society for Quality) is a global community of people dedicated to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach to bring together the diverse quality champions who are transforming the world’s corporations, organizations and communities to meet tomorrow’s critical challenges.
- ASQ provides the quality community with training, professional certifications, and knowledge
- Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, ASQ champions people passionate about quality in more than 140 countries
- Click here to learn more about ASQ
Who We Are – ASQ Phoenix
- We are part of the global ASQ community of people passionate about quality, and all the benefits of the larger organization are available to our members.
- Members: The Phoenix section consists of more than 600 professional members and more than 60 student members, primarily in the greater Phoenix area
- Industries: Our members represent a wide variety of industries, as indicated by the diversity of topics in our monthly meetings
- Our section provides a local forum to connect members and other quality professionals
- We meet monthly at the Edward Jones Training Facility, 8333 S. River Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85284. Our meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month, and begin at 6:00 pm
- Non-members are welcome at our events, but we do encourage you to join ASQ to gain full access to all the membership benefits
By making quality a global priority, an organizational imperative, and a personal ethic, ASQ becomes the community for everyone who seeks quality concepts, technology, or tools to improve themselves and their world.
To increase the use and impact of quality in response to the diverse needs of the world.