8333 S River Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85284
MONTHLY PROGRAM MEETINGS
- Networking & hors d’oeuvres
- Guest speaker presentation
LOCATION: Edward Jones Training Facility, 8333 South River Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85284
COST: All meetings are free and open to the public
FREE WEBCAST: All Program meetings in 2019 will be live broadcast in webinar format using the Free Conference Call (‘FCC’) app. Available for download to laptop and smartphone.
Dial-in number (US): (515) 604-9593
Access code: 732496#
Online meeting ID: asq0704contactus
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/asq0704contactus
The Outlook/Exchange calendars in the Time.ly app are not up-to-date as far as iCal event syncing. (Google calendar syncing works fine.) There are known bugs in the export process. See Time.ly recommended work-around below:
If the ASQ Program meeting event export does not show up using the “Add to Outlook” link, you should:
- Click on the “Add to Timely Calendar” option, which copies the ICS file to your device.
- Import the ICS file into your Outlook calendar manually (see next steps).
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File > Open > Import
- When prompted select Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) and click Next
- When prompted, browse for the iCal file that you saved to your computer and click OK
- the file will have the file extension of *.ics
- if not in the Downloads folder then look in the Local (C:) drive for a recently saved *.ics file
- When prompted, click Import
- The dates from the iCal file should now be imported into your existing Outlook Calendar
Alternatively, log in to your myASQ account, go to “Events” tab, find the ASQ Phoenix Program meetings, select the “Add to your Outlook calendar” option. An ICS file will be created that can be down loaded to your device. Opening that ICS file will create an entry in your Outlook calendar.