Job Openings Table
|Company||Job Title||Link||Posting Date|
|Berry Global (Tolleson, AZ)||Plant Quality Engineer|
1. Oversight of production quality Instrument calibration and care
2. New/Revised product implementation
3. Supervision of quality inspectors & training
4. Food Safety Compliance
- A solid background in SPC is required and knowledge of statistically designed experiments is strongly preferred.
- The Quality Engineer must have a hands-on attitude and be able to effectively communicate with people at all organizational levels.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO9001, internal auditing and calibration procedures are required.
- Utilization of quality engineering tools, including but not limited to: FMEA, Six Sigma, DMIAC, metrology plans and recommendations and procurement of devices to implement metrology plans, data acquisition and statistical analysis, plus interpretation and recommendations in regard to information derived from these tools are deliverables of this position.
- The successful candidate will possess a BS degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience. Knowledge and experience with GMP, Food Safety, and HACCP programs.
Reference: Minerva Gutierrez
|Aurora Spine Inc.|
(Greater San Diego Area)
|Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Specialist|
-Certified Quality Engineer, Certified Biomedical Auditor
-A Bachelor’s of Science Degree with 2-10+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices, preferably with Spinal Implants.
-Ten plus years working in the Quality and Regulatory in the Medical Device field.
-At least two years management experience.
-Scheduling and performing internal audits.
-Auditing vendor quality systems.
-Writing standard operating procedures and work instructions.
-Developing Management Control Systems.
-Good working knowledge of the following software programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook
|CIGNA||Business Project Senior Manager |
*Most likely 100% work from home*
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Project management certification (PMP), SAFE Agile, Certified Change Manager and Six Sigma credentials (minimum Green Belt) highly desired.
- Managerial experience of projects resources (i.e. Project Managers, Business Analysts, Operational Readiness resources) highly desired.
- Experience motivating/developing direct reports and/or matrix partners and providing guidance/mentoring required.
- Advanced experience with different project management methodologies, including Agile required.
|Reference: Marco De Solis|
|CIGNA||Transformation Office Project Leader for Arizona @Norterra|
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification or the equivalent in a Quality methodology (e.g., PMP, Lean, Kaizen, Hammer, TQM, etc.) preferred
- Prosci Change Management certification or the equivalent in Change Management preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of related work experience or 10 years of related project management strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint and Project
- Experience with SharePoint & WebEx Meetings preferred
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships and establish a high level of credibility across functional and lines of business and organizational levels (General Manger to Front Line)
- Persuasive, collaborative style with the ability to drive the business strategically and influence others. Skilled in obtaining buy-in for ideas and driving implementation and culture.
- Strong Executive presence and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders
- Demonstrated passion around customer focus and improving processes that impact customer satisfaction
|Reference: Marco De Solis|
|Pro QC International||QC Inspector/Engineer |
• Conducts quality control inspections of in-process and pre-shipment products at local facilities.
• Inspection duties include, but are not limited to: visual (workmanship) evaluation, functional testing as applicable (measurements, assembly, etc.), packaging & labeling verification, etc.
• Provides timely, detailed reports and photographic evidence of product, packaging, labeling, defects noted, etc.
• Experience as a quality inspector, or applicable manufacturing experience in specified industries (CQE preferred)
• Experience with ANSI Z1.4 sample size determination and AQLs (training available)
• Ability to lift at least 20lbs as necessary
• Must be able to use MS Word and Excel to submit documents and reports within the time specified (usually within 24 hours after job completion)
• Ability to work well in independent and group problem-solving situations
• Ability to maintain a positive, professional disposition when adapting to occasional disruptions and unexpected events
• Flexibility in scheduling
Pro QC International Ltd.
North American Office
Send resume to:
|Carlton National Recruiters||Quality engineer #13485|
Medical Device client looking for a Quality Engineer in the Phoenix, AZ area. 6 months contract with possibility for permanent hire.
- Ability to write and execute Validations
- Navigate CAPA and NonConformance
- Project improvement
- Work with quality inspectors to review, revamp processes
|Contact: Michael Catapano|
|Maricopa County (AZ)||Continuous Improvement Leader|
When applying, please reference Christine Ehrbar's name as the reference contact.
Possess and demonstrate strong analytic background with the ability to create cloud based analytics using Microsoft PowerBI.
See Job Description: Plexus Quality Auditor
|If interested, please contact Amy Reynolds, Talent Acquisition Specialist, (480) 434-6286|
|Empire CAT (Mesa, AZ)||Continuous Improvement Project Manager||When applying, please reference Bill Hoddy's name as your contact.|
|ConMed (Denver, CO)||Senior Quality Engineer|
Provide Quality Engineering support to all functions for the design, procurement, assembly, test, manufacturing, validation, and distribution of medical devices, processes, and quality systems to ensure that all CONMED products are in full compliance with customer and regulatory requirements.
|Phoenix Logistics||Quality Manager|
7 to 10 years Quality Assurance and 1 to 2 years management experience.
|For more details:|
Quality Manager - Phoenix Logistics
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™.
|Quality Manager (based in Tempe, AZ)|
The Quality Manager will develop, implement and coordinate product assurance programs to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing products. Will also be responsible to implement from zero the certification of ISO 13485 (Medical Quality System) taking as a base the Corporate Quality system by adjusting as per the internal requirements for a new molding business.
|For more info:|
Flex Quality Mgr
|Manager of Quality Assurance|
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for executing the company’s Quality strategy and policies. This position reports to the Director of Quality and ensures quality compliance for validation, CAPA, and continuous improvement activities.
HealthTell is now a central part of iCarbonX’s Digital Life Alliance along with Cambridge, MA based PatientsLikeMe; this represents an unprecedented ecosystem of leading bio, health networking, sequencing and artificial intelligence technology companies.
This position is based in Chandler, Arizona but may support other company and Alliance partner locations as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in bioengineering or related field; advanced degree preferred
5+ years of experience in a biotech company leading quality systems.
Proven GMP knowledge
Working knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 and FDA 21 CFR: Quality System Regulation
Quality Lead for manufacturing validation efforts, CAPA and continuous improvement activities.
Provides GMP regulatory compliance guidance (FDA, EU & HC) for GMP operations.
Collaborates with Manufacturing, and other departments to implement quality strategies.
Manages Quality activities as they relate to investigations, risk management, etc.
Other duties as required
|Heraeus (Chandler, AZ)|
For more information, please visit us at: www.heraeus.com/careersusa.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering and a minimum of 8 years of experience in the manufacturing industry and a minimum of 3 years management experience or combination of education and experience.
ISO 9001 Internal/Lead Auditor.
Knowledge of Six Sigma and SPC.
Knowledgeable in a variety of problem-solving techniques (root-cause, 8d, etc.)
Able to perform Risk Analysis
Able to travel as needed (0-10%)
SAP and Advanced Microsoft Excel.
Demonstrate a high level of integrity, professionalism and leadership ability; exhibit a high level of motivation and initiative with the ability to meet deadlines.
Promotes safety and quality as the top priorities throughout the business through the administration of the company’s quality assurance program to ensure customer satisfaction.
Maintains the Quality Management System and ensures ongoing compliance with the ISO 9001 standard while administering the internal quality audit system
Interfaces with production daily to ensure proper execution of the company’s quality assurance program, monitors all operations that affect quality and establishes quality procedures, standards, and systems
Facilitates communications for key customers and suppliers regarding quality issues and the resolution of any challenges that may impede customer satisfaction.
Maintains data collection system that provides information related to the quality of our products and systems and maintains quality information in SAP system.
Acts as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
Performs root-cause investigations in response to external and internal issues.
Manages the quality and metrology team including supervisory responsibilities of approximately five employees.
|Shamrock Foods (Virginia)||Six Sigma Black Belt||Position is in Virginia. Essential Duties: Applies Six Sigma error reduction-based management techniques to organizational operations.|
Serves as a liaison between Six Sigma project personnel and senior management. Train, coach, and mentor Green Belts on Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
Plans, develops, and ensures accomplishment of key projects. Develops narrowly focused, clearly defined projects to streamline and improve organizational processes.
Ensures that financial, operational, and customer satisfaction objectives are met. Travel up to 25%. Other duties as assigned.
Apply at: https://jobs.shamrockfoods.com/six-sigma-black-belt/job/10079591
|Shamrock Foods||Industrial Engineer Intern||Associate may be assigned tasks supporting Sales, Accounting, Transportation, Purchasing/Logistics and Warehouse leadership groups. Partnering closely with Management to identify and support projects based on business needs. Tasks may include: Time Study, Value Stream Map, Production. |
Apply at: https://jobs.shamrockfoods.com/industrial-engineer-intern/job/10016162
- To post your job openings with us, please contact us